Philippine passport holders with valid United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) residence visa are now required to obtain Jordan visa prior to arrival.
HERE’S A VERY SIMPLE GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A JORDAN TOURIST VISA:
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1. Considering all the documents required are ready, you can just turn up at the Consulate during business days. They’re open from Sunday to Thursday between 8AM to 3PM.
2. When you arrive at the Consulate, make sure you pick a ticket number from the machine next to the door.
3. Proceed to customer service for typing.
4. Wait for your ticket number to be called.
5. Once ticket number is called, you will submit all the documents to the counter personnel. You don’t need to pay anything at this point yet. They will give you a copy of the form with the reference number (Make sure you don’t lose it).
6. Wait for 2 weeks.
7. After 2 weeks, you can call the Consulate to check whether your visa was approved or denied.
8. When approved, go back to the Consulate with your original passport, the copy of the application form and your confirmed plane ticket. Make sure to go there in the morning. This is also the time when you have to pay for the Visa cost. You will then be asked to come back after lunch to pick up the stamped passport.
9. That’s it! You’re ready for your Jordan experience.