I have only been blogging for 6 months and I’m so thrilled to get my first nomination for a blogging award. Maintaining a blog is a lot of hard work and it’s so nice to know that there are people who actually appreciate what I do. I would like to thank Lucy Frank at A Travellers Footsteps for the nomination.
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Click here to find out more about the Liebster Award rules.
MY FAVORITE TRAVEL BLOG
My favorite blog will be I Am Aileen. She is one of the reasons why I started blogging. She used her blog as her personal diary and eventually became a digital nomad. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. She is awesome! She now has her own Gear Website and has traveled most of the places in the world. She is now doing what she loves full time. She’s been featured to many lifestyle and travel websites. I want to achieve what she has achieved. I know it will take a while but I know I’ll get there.
“I was born in a third world country, but I want to show that a life of travel is NOT only for the rich, and that it is absolutely possible to explore the globe even with only a third world passport. It took a LOT of hard work on my part, but looking back, I can definitely say that it was all worth it — today, I have achieved a sustainable travel lifestyle as an online entrepreneur and travel blogger!” – I Am Aileen
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m a Filipino.
2. I am a System Administrator by profession.
3. I love traveling alone.
4. My dream is to travel the world for free.
5. Bangkok is my favorite City to date.
6. I have 8 siblings (yeah I know that’s a lot).
7. I have created and designed my own website.
8. I was a big Westlife fan.
9. I love to paint.
10. I’m currently working in UAE.
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM A TRAVELLERS FOOTSTEPS
1. What is you favorite country?
Philippines will be my forever favorite. There’s just no place like home.
2. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
I’ve always wanted to see the Northern Lights. So it would be Iceland.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I created this blog to serve as my diary and eventually to earn enough money that can pay my travel expenses.
4. Do you make money from blogging.
I am affiliated with different companies but I don’t earn much yet.
5. One piece of advice to new bloggers?
Just keep writing useful contents.
6. How many countries have you visited?
I have visited 12 countries.
7. One thing you can’t live without?
I can’t live without having Mcdonald’s french fries at least once a week.
5. Travel Trap
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What is your favorite country?
2. What is you favorite food?
3. What was your most unforgettable experience while traveling?
4. Is there a country you don’t want to go back to?
5. Do you spend money for Ads?
6. Do you get blogger’s discount for Hotels and Tours?
7. Hotel or Hostel?
8. How often do you travel?
9. What’s your favorite song?
10. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
11. Become Invisible or Ability to Fly?